Nexon continues to monitor the Australian Department of Health advice regarding COVID-19 to ensure a safe work environment for staff, clients and partners.
Updated 28th July 2021
In line with this advice, we ask that anyone who is at risk not attend the office, or client sites. We are currently taking extra precautions in the workplace to prevent the spread of COVID-19, including offering staff the ability to work remotely. All onsite staff have been advised to take their laptops home nightly, in the event that the pandemic escalates overnight.
- If you have ordered hardware and expecting delivery but will now not have anyone in the office, please contact your account manager ASAP to arrange an alternative location for the delivery
- Site visits are now extremely difficult for us to provide, but please contact your account manager or support for any issues you may encounter to see what can be done to assist you during these challenging times
To minimise the impact and ensure the continuity and continuum of services, Nexon has implemented the following precautions:
Service desk support
Limited unnecessary meetings and travel
Ongoing Hardware Review
To limit the transmission of COVID-19, Nexon has:
- Encouraged staff to work remotely where possible.
- Anyone experiencing flu-like symptoms including fever, is advised to seek medical attention, work remotely, and prohibited from visiting Nexon facilities until clearance is provided by a doctor or medical practitioner and showing no signs of illness.
- Elevate levels of personal and office hygiene - Excess suppliers of hand sanitisers and cleaning products have been made available on all levels, and across sites.
- Limited travel and face to face meetings.
To help us in the quest to stay safe, we will be implementing a temperature access control scanner in reception this week.