Disaster recovery solutions
If your server infrastructure failed, how long could your business survive without access to critical systems, applications and information? Would you be able to recover lost data? If so, how long would it take to be fully operational again?
A robust disaster recovery solution is an essential part of your business continuity plan and compliance requirements.
Nexon’s cloud-based Disaster Recovery as a Service solution gives you the protection and peace of mind you need when it comes to preserving business continuity.
It ensures that your IT environment can be quickly replicated and re-deployed in the event of a disaster.
We also invest in ‘reserve’ infrastructure for you to leverage if required, including network and VPN access, storage, voice, video conferencing, unified communications, technical support, thin clients, Desktop as a Service, office space and meeting rooms.
Additional benefits of Nexon’s Disaster Recovery as a Service solution:
- Enterprise-grade virtual architecture in partnership with Cisco, NetApp, Microsoft and VMware.
- Continuous replication to our highly secure virtual platform.
- Corruption-free recovery of your operating system, applications and data.
- The ability to isolate individual servers and applications.
- The ability to test your Disaster Recovery Plan with minimal disruption to business.
To find out how Nexon can help you become a dynamic business, contact us today.