Product and Solutions Manager, Sydney Australia
Full time, permanent position
As part of our initiative in developing offerings that befit our customers’ business requirements, we are looking for a Product and Solutions Manager to join the team based in Sydney. The successful candidate will have to understand the needs of our prospects and customers, both internal and external to drive offers, as well as to own the offer portfolio based off Nexon’s solutions targeted at mid-market segment.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Define and recommend offering set: Which can include the roadmap of industry-specific offerings and according to the gaps on features, functions relevant and required by end-users and customers.
- Optimising revenue and profitability for offers: Define pricing guide. Monitor and review references and prices. Work with program director, business unit managers to maximise the offers and work with marketing team to update tools where required.
- Conduct market research: include listening to customers and partners, monitoring competitive trends and industry market research studies, tracking emerging trends and evaluate opportunities to create competitive advantage for the organisation.
- Develop new offer plans: Create and communicate detailed business cases and specifications proposing new product developments to the organisation. Documents can include key offer features, position relative to existing products and/or offerings, cost and price point analysis, competitive position, launch plan, risk analysis, time-to-market and ROI targets.
- Coordinate and monitor development: Work regularly with product and engineering teams during development process to refine requirements and monitor progress. To update executive staff with the status of key projects.
- Cross-departmental coordination: Coordination with other business units to ensure support for product at launch which can include marketing communications collateral development, price lists, user documentations, training development and sales/distribution channels.
- Ongoing offer line performance management: Supervising ongoing performance of existing offers in the market including business performance, developing enhancements to the offer, managing price and margin contribution, creating bundles and offers, etc.
As a high-energy, proactive person with a results-driven and “can do” attitude, you will have outstanding experience in developing market offers that befit customers’ business requirements, excellent verbal and written communication skills, and at least 2-3 years of experience as a marketing offer development officer in an IT company.
You work very well on your own, and are self-motivated enough to know what you need to do, however, you enjoy being part of a wider team, you value input from people you work with, and believe that by working collaboratively, you can be instrumental in a well-oiled machine.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate will hold some, if not all, of the following skills and experiences:
- Experience in developing market offers in IT industry for at least 2 – 3 years.
- Excellent organisational and project management skills
- Ability to work in a matrix structure to drive business outcomes.
- Good verbal and written communication skills. Must be independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet a team player.
Only those with relevant visas to work in Australia will be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, fill in the form below or send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com