Account Manager, Sydney Australia
Due to rapid business growth, we are seeking a highly motivated Sydney-based Account Manager who is skilled in relationship building to hit the ground running.
As an Account Manager, you will:
- Manage a portfolio of clients across various industries whilst forming solid relationships at all levels within the account.
- Develop a deep relationship with clients based on trust, delivery and execution in order to drive service excellence and ultimately sales.
- Develop a thorough understanding of client's business and strategies; and deliver solutions and services accordingly.
- Ensure that capabilities are provided to ensure maximum opportunity to support account expansion goals. This include opportunity identification; strategy and service offering development; proposal writing; and client presentations.
- Maintain market awareness through active involvement by attending industry events, trade shows and industry association meetings professionally representing Nexon.
- Maintain a close relationship within the account team, presales and operations teams and support them in dealings with clients.
- Have a thorough understanding of all the commercial aspects of the account.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets and KPI’s.
- Identify accounts at risk and create a retention strategy, escalate for assistance when required.
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years’ account management experience within the IT industry with a proven, highly successful sales track record through solution-based selling.
- Ability to build trusting relationships.
- Ability to construct influential and articulated emails, proposals or presentations.
- Ability to facilitate meetings / presentations in an engaging, credible and informative manner.
- Demonstrable influencing skills and strong commercial acumen.
- Experience managing multiple concurrent sales opportunities within a single client and managing a portfolio of clients.
- Excellent interpersonal/customer relations skills; demonstrable success in navigating large, complex clients and developing relationships at all levels.
- Clear and concise verbal and written communicator; effective in person and by phone.
- Solution and Managed Services - sale experience.
- Working knowledge of CRM database.
Close to the city with onsite parking and a lucrative commission structure in a fast growing company with countless career opportunities, this position will not be available for long.
To be considered for this position you are required to be an Australian Citizen or a Permanent Resident. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
To apply, please fill-in the form below, upload your your Resume along with a cover letter or send an email to email@example.com